Sunday, October 23, 2005

What do you think?...



This is my front porch. I took the photo just recently with my camera (not digital) and I'm wondering if anyone else see's anything interesting in this pic other then just reflections? This has happened at rare times in other places I have lived when I have taken photos inside, but rarely outside like this one.. Doesn't happen often but it does happen. Is it just a fluke or what? Or is it just my imagination? May never know. Click on the pic to enlarge it.

A long long time ago in my early 20's the family dog had just passed on and a few days later I took two photos of the corner where she used to lay and sleep all the time in the living room of the family house. I'm not sure why I did it but just felt something inside wanting to do that. When I got the photo's back, in those two pics there was like a "white light" cloud exactly where she used to sleep. Everyone noticed it and thought how very strange and ironic....hmmm..we thought it might still be her "prescence" her soul still around. Of course my radical religious mother thought it was "the devils work". Does anyone believe animals have souls too?

5 comments:

won tong said...

MY CAT "PUPPY" WHO PASSED AWAY AS AN OLD WOMAN WILL BE IN HEAVEN TO GREET US AND MY FUR KID KEMO...WE PRAYED OVER BOTH OF THEM AND ANNOINTED THEM WITH OIL AND YES THEY HAVE A PLACE IN HEAVEN.. ABSOLUTLEY.AMEN... WE HAVE TAKEN ALOT OF PHOTO'S AND YES WE HAVE HAD SOME REAL DOOZIES THAT WOULD BLOW YOUR MIND.

jipzeecab said...

I think I see thinly outlined faces everywhere..also the word "Druid" written on an uphill 45 degree angle on the porch panelling beneath the window on the left side of the picture..on the right panelling I see a mustached face wearing a black hat on its side..when I magnify the picture it looks like a lady's hat..
How's that for an overactive imagination(!?!)

Peg said...

That is really weird to have so much lighting coming through like that!! Hmmm....interesting...
Rhi, I don't know if animals have souls. I know what my own beliefs tell me, but I really don't know...sounds like double speak doesn't it!? But I do know that when my sister dog died a cat showed up at their house that acts just like their dog and there was no owner to be found anywhere and I have seen that happen more than once.

Carolyn said...

I've owned and knew so many animals that seemed to have personalities like people I know both alive and dead, that yes, I do believe animals have souls. Part of me believes in reincarnation too so there would have to be a soul to carry "over."

Dreaming_Firefly said...

I feel that animals DO have souls. It is rather amazing how people relate to animals: how the 2 communicate, how the 2 bond and how the 2 become good companions to each other... Sometimes, such people-animal relationships can even turn out to be more treasured than those shared between 2 people.
(^-^) Haha, maybe we are back to the idea that human beings are animals as well, only in a different form...