Tuesday, March 27, 2007

5 of my new writings and poems..just keep scrolling down......

I posted all 5 writings and these poems tonite. I put paragraph spaces in my writings of each poem post...but the post with the pics apparently would not show the spaces when I posted them...even though when editing them I made paragraph spaces....so sorry it all looks so rambling this way...but not much I could do about it...hope you have the patience to read all 5 of my new writings and poems...if not that's cool...enjoy either way..:o)

Love and Blessings,

Rhi

2 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

These are beautiful poems... the pictures accompanying the poems are awesome too.

Did you draw them yourself? I have always liked the pictures you post in your blog.

Burfica said...

I always love reading your writing.