Sunday, November 13, 2005

Windswept...

This is one of mine that got damaged in the flood I spoke of in one of my earlier post. I managed to repair it on my pc and added the oval shadow light, but it wouldn't come out very clear when I scanned it and even though I tried to make it more clear on my photo express it never would do it...so here it is anyway...hope its "clear" enough..as you can see I'm very much into things looking very "vintage" so use a lot of sepia's and browns, so they almost look antique or from another time. As a matter of fact my Art business calling cards say "Moments from another time" on them.





3 comments:

Trée said...

Looks like Jane Seymour. Beautiful woman and beautiful rendidtion equally as beautiful as the woman. Beauty on beauty. :-)

Carolyn said...

There's something fragile about the lady in this one.

Rhiannon said...

yep! You got it right Tree its Jane Seymour I saw this photo one day in a Vogue magazine and love to draw the "hair blowing in the wind" deal..its kind of hard to draw but I've always loved doing it and getting it on paper. There was another photo in there with her and her new born baby both of them "unclothed" (just showing the top of Jane) and it was so breathtaking I drew that but lost it somewhere along the way! darn!

Thanks Caroline I call that "fragile femininity"...inner strength on the inside but looking rather fragile and feminine on the outside. Lots of people tell me I'm like that. Wish they could see the "Inside" though also instead of just the "outside"..