Sunday, July 29, 2018

Conduct and Instruct.....this poem I wrote still seems to be our countries biggest issue...Intolerance!



Conduct and Instruct

Tell me your Reality?
How it should be?
State your case
step by step
Institute the lies
that fit your needs
state them over and over
sew your seeds
Conduct and Instruct....

Dare someone ask a question?
Or have a different opinion
or thought?
what would your response be?
"you just don't see" you say..
"I only see your eyes closed
and your ears covered" I replied...

Conduct your own Orchestra
and Instruct the notes
to be all the same
Repetition
with fixed cemented brains
that never ravel
or veer in another direction
no Connection
Separate
Closed in
tightly wound
Misdirected
and never found...

Written by Rhiannon May 18th, 2006 *Copyrights owned by Barbara* (Rhiannon)

1 comment:

Cirze said...

I know you are quite a lovely poet (and philosopher).

But are you also a seer?

I'm so impressed with your site. And we're both huge Jim Morrison fans.

Found you at Goatman's.

May I blogroll you?

Thanks for being out there!

Suzan

Institute the lies
that fit your needs

_______________