Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Autumn to all...



The Colors of Home 

I long for "Home"
Where it is I still do not know
so down the path I continue to roam
looking behind me but walking forward
facing the unknown
my soul calls out
looking for my roots
and the special place
I will call my "Home"..

Fall beckons me forward
even though
at times I look back
the colors of the autumn leaves
slowly reminding me
that change is pulling me
towards the future
and new voices
are calling to me
whispering in yellows
and oranges and reds
I now follow the path
towards the changing seasons
as they call to me
more clearly now.

*Written by Rhiannon (Barbara) Oct.3rd 2008* *Copyrights owned by Barbara R.*

1 comment:

goatman said...

I am not a big fan of winter and its's attendant cold, but the fall changes are a welcome view.