I voted today and put my private "sealed" ballot envelope into an official "Ballot dropbox". Vote early if you can!
It is against the law
1. To obstruct an entrance or building in which a voting booth or official ballot dropsite is located.
2. To coerce, pressure or otherwise unduly "influence" another voter.
3. To deface, remove, alter, or destroy another voters ballot or posted election notice, or election equipment and supplies.
As a registered voter you have the right
1. To vote even if you are homeless.
2. To ask for help from election staff or from a friend or family member. There are some people who "Cannot" help you vote. For example, your BOSS or a union officer from your job.
3. To know if your ballot (including a "Provisional ballot") was accepted for counting.
4. To file a complaint if you think your voting rights have been denied.
5. To a secret vote. You DO NOT have to tell anyone how you voted.
So I ask all of you out there "what has happened to our rights as voters"? Is "Big money" taking away our rights as voters? Looks like it to me. They not only are trying to "repress" people from voting, but also they are wanting us to "fear" "them". Is their "Intimidation" working? God, I hope not! This is America? Ask yourself "What the heck is happening to our country"?
Just some food for thought. Please consider our voting rights as American citizens and please do not let fear control any of you!
Love and Blessing to all,