Monday, December 27, 2010

Angels Softness...my poem.....and my hope for the coming New Year


Angels Softness
watches over us
in darkest night
Edging into the dawn
and the other side of midnite
to mornings distant yawn..........
as the beginning of a new day
comes upon us......
to the awakening reality
of our distorted concepts.....

Morning birds
still chirp and sing
as we wait and wonder
when Freedom will Ring
once again



Written by Rhiannon (Barbara R.) Feb.2nd, 2007
*Copyrights owned by Barbara R.*

3 comments:

Belle said...

Interesting poem. I do wake up with 'distorted concepts'. I wake with depression and have to ask God to change my thinking.

Muhd Imran said...

Always a thought provoking poem. Seeing both sides of things, thinking.

Thank your for sharing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Here's to a fantastic 2011, full of great achievements & wonderful experiences.

Ardi K said...

I love this one, Rhi. It gives a good view of the reality of dreaming, and the journey back from that experience. I always consider it real--as real as our journey in the waking world.
Happy New Year to you. Check out todays post on River Tree Whispers.
Love you.