Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Wind......an older poem I wrote but feeling it now......let the wind blow away the wars also....




The Wind

The wind howls
and whistles
roaring at times..
It's blowing out the cobwebs
in my mind
It's clearing out
the dust and the rust
of my heart
it's clearing and making a path
A fresh new start
for clarity....

It's cleansing the air I breathe
it's clearing out toxicity
in my mind
in my soul
It's healing my wounds
to make me whole
once again.

*Written by Rhiannon April 2006 *Copyrights owned by Rhiannon (Barbara)

3 comments:

Kashif Kasanova said...

its such a good poem you know that..
i really like it... you are one hell of a poet... great work ma'am

Kylita said...

Really resonate with this one, Rhi! It is also getting cooler here in Michigan and it is SOOOO welcome! Nice having the screen door windows open and my bedrm window to air the place out from all the stale air cond air, not to mention lower elec bills!!!
Thank you for this poem and all the great videos. I can't watch them all at once, but I look fwd to once I get a chance to "take a breath" and relax.

Muhd Imran said...

Windy days makes the heart light and the soul at ease. A wonderful poem from a talented soul.

Have a wonderful early Autumn!